eCommerce for WordPress
We create eCommerce websites using WooCommerce–a WordPress plugin that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
What’s included in a WooCommerce store?
- A main shop page (either the homepage or a sub page).
- Entry of one sample product for testing purposes.
- An automated detail page for each product with price, sku, photo, simple variation choice (like size or color choice boxes), inventory management (if desired), description, online customer reviews, and related products. Additional fields such as fill-in text or comment boxes, complex variations, and photo galleries are extra.
- One automated page for each product category.
- A my account page. Customers with accounts can login to get information about past orders or use the “order again” feature. Logged in customers won’t have to re-fill their stored information.
- A shopping cart page.
- A checkout page.
- Entry of one coupon code.
- Check, COD, Standard PayPal, or Stripe payment included. Other payment gateways or offline payment processing is extra.
- Simple shipping and tax calculations. Complex calculations may cost extra.
- Order thank you page.
- Email notifications to customers and store manager. Basic customization of these 11 different notifications.
- Admin login for the store manager. This allows the store manager to process orders received.
To add or remove from the included features shown here will add to the setup cost.
WooCommerce Extensions are additional software plugins that expand the functionality of your online store with items such as:
If there are any functions you want outside the “what’s included” listed above, please ask for more information and a price quote.