Search Engine Optimization to help you get more leads.
Does your business show up at the top of the search results in Google, Bing, and Yahoo! for people conducting online research and making buying decisions?
Typically, the businesses you find higher in the search listings have tailored their webpages using a process called Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
According to Google, “Search engine optimization is often about making small modifications to parts of your website. When viewed individually, these changes might seem like incremental improvements, but when combined with other optimizations, they could have a noticeable impact on your site’s user experience and performance in organic search results.”
SEO helps customers and potential customers find your website online!
Why you should hire us for SEO:
- We have over 26 years of experience in helping sites get more website visitors from search results.
- We do not make empty promises for quick fixes. SEO is a long-term investment that includes setting up your site based on Google’s technical and quality guidelines, publishing unique and valuable content, and optimizing and promoting that content.
- We do not use shady or outdated SEO techniques and are happy to show examples of our SEO work.
- Depending on your SEO plan, we send monthly or quarterly updates that detail exactly what changes we make to your site and give recommendations for additional marketing activities.
- We also offer SEM or paid advertising services to complement your organic search business.
Our SEO techniques help ensure:
- that your site follows search engine guidelines.
- that pages and resources can be found, crawled, and indexed without error.
- that your content ranks as high as possible for search queries.
Free SEO Audit
Not sure if your site needs SEO or which plan is best for you?
Our hosted clients may qualify for a FREE Annual SEO AUDIT. We also have paid audits available for non-hosted websites. Send this short form and we will contact you with options.
Our SEO Plans
Whether you have an existing website or are planning a new site, our SEO plans will help you get more website traffic. We have been optimizing websites for over 26 years and have the knowledge and experience to deliver great results for your business.
Our Standard, Advanced, and Premium SEO Plans scale to fit your site and budget needs. These plans include customized monthly SEO activities and a monthly progress report. Activities vary each month and may include
- installing and configuring an SEO plugin (WordPress sites);
- entering SEO settings and files based on Google’s recommendations;
- monitoring your site in Google Search Console;
- page and post content optimization;
- developing ideas for new content;
- keyword and competition analysis;
- link building suggestions and activities;
- Google penalty removal;
- Bing/Yahoo! optimization;
- local SEO for listings in popular directories like Google My Business, Bing Maps, Yelp, etc.;
- social META tags and cards;
- Google Analytics setup;
- and more!
The programs are very flexible because what constitutes “optimization” is an ever changing target. For small sites or sites with only a local audience, the Standard SEO Plan is a perfect fit. Larger sites with regional audiences or more competition are better optimized with the Advanced SEO Plan. Need an international reach or a more comprehensive SEO solution? Contact your account representative for a Premium SEO solution.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns
When top placement for your website can’t wait, then our pay-per-click programs (PPC) are for you.
SEO Maintenance and Monitoring
We also offer a Quarterly SEO Lite Plan for basic SEO maintenance and monitoring. Activities include Google Search Console setup and monitoring, maintenance of SEO files and settings, a small amount of page optimization for new content, and an email update performed every three months. $180/Quarter.
Contact us at 850-233-5514 or [email protected] to sign up.
Initial Search Engine Optimization for New Websites
Initial SEO is included with all new or re-designed websites. With Initial SEO, we
1. Install and configure SEO software (WordPress sites).
2. Enter site-wide SEO settings and preferences.
3. Optimize up to 5 pages or posts.
4. Submit an XML sitemap (list of pages) to Google, Bing/Yahoo!, and top directories.
5. Validate and setup the site in Google Search Console.
- Does your site have more than 5 pages? We can expand the scope of the Initial SEO project to complete optimization on all pages. This can be part of an ongoing SEO Plan or a one-time charge to complete the additional pages.
- If we do not receive keywords for your SEO project during site development, we will pick keywords based on the content (text) on your website.
Note: Google does not use words in keyword lists (Keyword META tags) for ranking purposes. Google gets keywords for your site from other places including page titles, page headings, page text, the alternate text for images, and in navigation links. Therefore, we do not enter keyword lists or Keyword META tags.
For more information on how to promote your new website visit our SEO FAQ page.
Because we do not own the search engines and directories, we have no direct control how fast your pages are listed, where your site will rank for specific queries, or when a site might drop you–that is up to the search engines. But, we do offer many ways to help your site get listed faster and rank better.
Frequently Asked Questions About SEO
- What is SEO and SEM?
- How does SEO work?
- Why is SEO important?
- How do search engines work?
- Which search engines are the most popular?
- How much SEO does my site need?
- How long does it take to see results from SEO?
- Do you add META descriptions and META keyword lists to websites?
- How can we measure the success of our SEO campaign?
- Do you guarantee rankings?
- Can we see examples of your SEO work?
- How do I get good rankings?
- Why is content important for good rankings?
- How do I use my blog to get better rankings?
- Does site design affect search engine rankings?
- How do backlinks help rankings?
- Can keywords in my domain name help rankings?
- Will it help SEO if I have two (or more) domain names point to my site?
- Can I put all of the information for my site on just one or two pages?
- Why doesn’t my site show up for a specific search?
- Why is my page’s position in the search results lower than before?
- What is Local SEO?
- What is a citation or NAP?
- How do I choose a Local SEO strategy?
- How do I get local listings/citations?
- How do I get better rankings in Google maps and other local search results?
SEO topics from our blog
How can we help?
Our Internet and design experts are ready to help with a free, no-obligation consultation. We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and hope you’ll choose to do business with us.
Grow your business and get more leads.
Call us today at 850-233-5514 or fill out the following form to get started.