If you are planning to use search engines to drive visitors to your new website, these are some things to consider before design begins.
1. MARKET RESEARCH
- What are the best keywords to target?
- How much competition will the site face for those target keywords?
2. WEBSITE DESIGN
- How do different design choices affect rankings?
- Does the domain name affect rankings?
3. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- What SEO is included with my new site?
- How much SEO does the site need?
- What is the easiest way to track my site’s performance in the search engines?
4. CONTENT CREATION
- How much site content do I need for better rankings?
- How will I add content to the site in the future?
- What are external and internal links and how do they affect rankings?
- How do I get good links to the site?
Getting all of these right is important for good rankings. When you choose CYber SYtes for your new website or website re-design, we can answer these questions and provide affordable SEO.
Are you ready for a new website? Contact us today at 850-233-5514 or request a free website consultation online.