We help you rank higher on search engines.
Does your business show up at the top of the search results in Google, Bing, and Yahoo! for people conducting online research and making buying decisions? Typically, the businesses you find higher in the listings have tailored their webpages using a process called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Why order search engine optimization?
Whether you have an existing website or are planning a new site, our SEO services will help you rank higher for your target keywords. We have been optimizing websites for over 20 years and have the knowledge and experience to deliver great results for your business.
Our Standard, Advanced, and Premium SEO Plans scale to fit your site and budget needs. These plans include customized monthly SEO activities and a monthly progress report. Activities vary each month and may include
- installing and configuring an SEO plugin (WordPress sites);
- entering SEO settings and files based on Google’s recommendations;
- page and post content optimization;
- developing ideas for new content;
- keyword and competition analysis;
- link building suggestions and activities;
- Google penalty removal;
- Bing/Yahoo! optimization;
- local SEO for listings in popular directories like Google My Business, Bing Maps, Yelp, etc.;
- social META tags and cards;
- and more!
The programs are very flexible because what constitutes “optimization” is an ever changing target. For small sites or sites with only a local audience, the Standard SEO Plan is a perfect fit. Larger sites with regional audiences or more competition are better optimized with the Advanced SEO Plan. Need an international reach or a more comprehensive SEO solution? Contact your account representative for a Premium SEO solution.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns
When top placement for your website can’t wait, then our pay-per-click programs (PPC) are for you.
SEO Maintenance and Monitoring
We also offer a Quarterly SEO Lite Plan for basic SEO maintenance and monitoring. Activities include Google Search Console setup and monitoring, maintenance of SEO files and settings, a small amount of page optimization for new content, and an email update performed every three months. $180/Quarter.
Contact us at 850-233-5514 or [email protected] to sign up.
Initial Search Engine Optimization for New Websites
Initial SEO is included with all new or re-designed websites. With Initial SEO, we
1. Install and configure SEO software (WordPress sites).
2. Enter site-wide SEO settings and preferences.
3. Optimize up to 5 pages or posts.
4. Submit an XML sitemap (list of pages) to Google, Bing/Yahoo!, and top directories.
5. Validate and setup the site in Google Search Console.
- Does your site have more than 5 pages? We can expand the scope of the Initial SEO project to complete optimization on all pages. This can be part of an ongoing SEO Plan or a one-time charge to complete the additional pages.
- If we do not receive keywords for your SEO project during site development, we will pick keywords based on the content (text) on your website.
- For more information on how to promote your new website visit our SEO FAQ page.
Note: Google does not use words in keyword lists (Keyword META tags) for ranking purposes. Google gets keywords for your site from other places including page titles, page headings, page text, the alternate text for images, and in navigation links. Therefore, we do not enter keyword lists or Keyword META tags.
Frequently Asked SEO Questions
Because we do not own the search engines and directories, we have no direct control how fast your pages are listed, where your site will rank for specific queries, or when a site might drop you–that is up to the search engines. But, we do offer many ways to help your site get listed faster and rank better. Contact us if you have any questions about which SEO Plan is best for you. For answers to questions such as “How much SEO does my site need?” and “How long does it take to see results from SEO?”, visit our SEO FAQ page.
How can we help?
Grow your business and get more leads.
Our Internet and design experts are ready to help with a free, no-obligation consultation. We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and hope you’ll choose to do business with us.
Call us today at 850-233-5514 or fill out the following form to get started.